Jackson apartment fire leaves 2 families homeless

JACKSON, Mich (WLNS) – Sad news out of the city of Jackson today.

6 News has learned from fire officials there that a kitchen fire spread through an apartment building killing 2 cats and a dog yesterday evening.

It happened on the 200 block of South Gorham Street.

There was an upper and a lower apartment and both families gout out of the building safely but are now homeless.

6 News is told the fire was an accident and started on the first floor of the building.

We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s