- Hometown: Scottsdale, Arizona
- Other places she’s lived: Los Angeles, California
- She graduated from: The Walter Cronkite School of Journalism and Mass Communication at Arizona State University and The Marshall School of Business at The University of Southern California
- She’s passionate about: Social media and how it is impacting our day to day lives.
- She can’t stop talking about: Being cold!
- When she’s not anchoring, she’s: Most likely playing with her wheaten terrier puppy, Addie.
- What she loves most about mid-Michigan: Everyone is a dedicated Lions fan (regardless of their record).
- Fun facts: She’s been to over 70 countries and all seven continents; she played D1 soccer at Arizona State University; she circumnavigated the globe on a cruise ship for 4 months on Semester at Sea.
We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.