Mason house fire displaces family of nine

(WLNS) — According to Mason and Dansville fire officials, an early morning house fire forced a family of 9 from their home shortly before 7:00am.

Crews were called to a home in Mason in the 100 block of North Lansing street.

Investigators believe a ceiling fan was to blame for sparking the flames.

Fire officials told our crew on scene that seven children and their parents are seeking shelter at a local church this weekend, and are being helped by local Red Cross officials.

 

We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s