Lansing firefighters help put out fire in business


LANSING, Mich (WLNS) – Lansing firefighters were busy this morning when fire hit a business.

Firefighters helped put out what was left of the flames that did some damage inside of custom design company.

The fire started inside Omnitec on the 100 block of Charles Street around 9:30 a.m.

Officials tell 6 News nobody was hurt.

There is a lot of smoke damage inside the building.

We’re told three people were inside when it happened and one worker put out most of the fire out with a fire extinguisher.

We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s