- Hometown: Monroe, MI
- Joined WLNS 6: September 2016
- Graduated from: Central Michigan University with a Bachelor’s Degree in Broadcast & Cinematic Arts, Marketing, and Social Media
- Previous experience: While in college, she interned at 13ABC in Toledo, OH and FOX 2 in Detroit, MI
- Most interesting assignment: Delivering dinners to seniors and veterans in the Lansing area with “Meals On Wheels”
- Passionate about: Her career and family; she also loves movies, ice cream, and hiking
- Favorite place in Mid-Michigan: Horrock’s Farm Market on W. Saginaw Hwy in Lansing. Because who doesn’t like to drink coffee while they shop?
- Other places you may have seen her: Target, Whole Foods, Pure Barre, a local coffee shop
- Fun fact: She once worked as an entertainment reporter in Los Angeles covering red carpets, hosting after-shows and writing for YouTube’s top pop-culture channel. She’s even interviewed Dolly Parton!
We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.