Lansing family without a home after house fire

LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) – A Lansing family of five was forced from their beds because of flames and now they’re temporarily homeless.

Around 2 a.m. fire fighters were called to their home on the 6000 block of Selfridge Boulevard, on Lansing’s south side.

We’re told no one was hurt but their home is unlivable.

Fire investigators will be back on the scene when the sun comes up to look for the cause.

We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s