JACKSON, MI (WLNS) – Firefighters had their hands full Monday when flames broke out at a Jackson home, fulling engulfing the house.
It happened around 12:35 p.m. Monday in the 1000 block of Second Court, south of Union Street, according to our media partners at the Jackson Citizen Patriot.
When firefighters arrived on scene, they put water on the house next door to prevent the flames from spreading.
No one was home at the time of the fire.
6 News is here for you. We will provide updates as soon as they are available.