LANSING, Mich (WLNS) – Now that Christmas is over families are facing the sad task of disposing of their live-cut tree.
If you’re a Granger customer you can place that tree curbside and it’ll be picked up.
Here are the guidelines you should know:
- The tree must be a live-cut and have no decorations.
- Trees or sections of trees must be no longer than four feet
- Trees may be placed on curb on normal collection day during week of January 4
- Cost is $7.50 per tree or per 4-foot section of tree
- Trees can be dropped at Granger Wood Road site in Lansing M-F 8a-3p Sat. 8a-Noon
- Cost to drop off tree is $4.50 per tree or 4-foot section of tree
Trees collected curbside will be used for renewable energy. All the trees bought to the Granger Disposal Center will be recycled as yard waste.
Online: Granger collection information