EAST LANSING, Mich. (WLNS) – Saturday will bring much excitement to East Lansing as the Spartans take on the Oregon Ducks.
Spartan Stadium is expected to be fan filled, but before you head out to the game there’s a few things that you need to know.
The stadium gates will open an hour and a half before kick-off.
Two hours before game time suites, Huntington Club and Student entrances will open.
Remember: re-entry is prohibited for security purposes.
Once you get in, stay in, or run the risk of missing out on the game.
Prohibited items are another safety tactic.
Below you will find a list of items you need to leave at home or in your car.
- Seat cushions without backs or zippered sections that cannot be used as a bag
- Binoculars (but leave the case at home)
- Pagers and cell phones (but leave selfie-sticks at home)
- Small cameras and radios (but leave cases at home)
- Blankets and rain apparel (no umbrellas)
- One factory sealed 20-oz. bottled water per person
- Purses or bags of any size (read more >>)
- Containers of any kind, including aerosol cans and spray cans
- Umbrellas, flags and flagpoles
- Alcoholic beverages and food of any kind
- Coolers, thermoses, cups, bottles, cans, flasks and open bottled water
- Camcorders, tripods and selfie-sticks
- Non-approved chair backs (rent an approved chair back at spartanseatback.com)
- Other potentially dangerous objects