- Hometown: Brighton, MI
- Joined WLNS 6: May 2015
- Graduated from: Specs Howard School of Media Arts and Eastern Michigan University
- Previous experience: Reporter at KWES-TV 9 in West Texas
- Most interesting assignment: Reporting about the Pecos River flooding from an airplane
- Passionate about: American history and visiting all of the presidents’ birthplaces
- Favorite place in mid-Michigan: The State Capitol
- Three lesser-known facts about him: He interviewed former Alaska governor and vice presidential candidate, Sarah Palin; He experienced a small earthquake while vacationing in California; He attended the 1996 Summer Olympics in Atlanta.
We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.