- Experience: More than 35 years forecasting weather in Michigan, including 13 years with WJR-AM radio in Detroit, four years in the Flint/Saginaw TV market and more than 20 years with WLNS. He’s a member of the American Meteorological Society and charter member of the National Weather Association. He holds the American Meteorological Society’s Seal of Approval for his television weathercasts.
- Graduated from: Concordia University with an Associate of Arts degree and the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor with a Bachelor of Science in Atmospheric and Oceanic Science degree
- Passionate about: Making sure every home has a NOAA weather radio
- When he’s not forecasting the weather, he’s: Gardening, traveling, riding roller coasters or scuba diving with his wife of more than 30 years
- Other places you may have seen him: Cedar Point, Michigan International Speedway or volunteering with Habitat for Humanity
- What you may not know about him: He’s dived in Lake Huron and Lake Michigan, as well as Aruba, Bonaire, Saint Maarten, Saba, St. Lucia, the Bahamas, Mexico, Hawaii and Tahiti.
We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.