- Hometown: Guelph, Ontario (Also home to actress Neve Campbell)
- Joined WLNS 6: December 2011
- Graduated from: Central Michigan University in 2008 with a Bachelor of Science in Broadcast & Cinematic Arts and a minor in Journalism
- Previous experience: She spent three years at WWTV 9&10 News in Cadillac before coming to WLNS 6 as a video journalist. She moved to the anchor desk in April 2013.
- Most interesting (and tough) assignment: Interviewing her father for a story about her mother, who passed away from breast cancer when she was 16.
- When she’s not anchoring, she’s: On the lake, either kayaking, swimming or floating around; antique shopping, grilling or roasting S’mores over a bonfire.
- Other places you may see her: Subway, Fitness US, Buddy’s in East Lansing for Karaoke, any store selling ice cream, estate sales or the movie theater
- What she loves most about mid-Michigan: Being in a smaller city with a big-city feel; an abundance of lakes and rivers; four balanced seasons
- What you may not know about her: She loves to sing. She auditioned for “The Voice” once, standing in the cold in New York for 14 hours. She’s also played softball since she was 4 years old. She considers five hours of sleep a restful night.
We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.