(WLNS) – More bands are being added to the upcoming Common Ground Music Festival to be held in downtown Lansing July 7-12.
Added to the Friday, July 10th lineup are headliners “Three Days Grace”. The Canadian band has sold millions of records and had two number one hits last year. The band will be joined on July 10th by Christian metal band “P.O.D.” and another Canadian rock band “Finger Eleven”.
Rock fans will also be able to enjoy rock bands “DeverauX”, “Critical Bill”, “The Jonestown Crows” on other stages during Friday night. More acts will be announced in the weeks to come. Tickets for Friday night are on sale now. More information on this year’s Common Ground Music Festival can be found online here.
Here is the current festival line-up:
• Tuesday, July 7th: Meghan Trainor, Misterwives, Skizzy Mars, Charlie Puth, Life of Dillon, Rajiv Dhall, Less is More, and Flint Eastwood
• Wednesday, July 8th: Jane’s Addiction, In This Moment, Failure, Here Come The Mummies, Alien Ant Farm, Eyes Set To Kill, Kaleido, Vandalay, Heartsick, The Most Powerful Weapon, and ANA
• Thursday, July 9th: The Band Perry, Parmalee, Old Dominion, Brett Kissel, Gaelic Storm, Chasin Crazy, Arstidir, The Anatomy of Frank, Steve Rivers, Bear Creek Brothers, and Shelby Ann-Marie
• Friday, July 10th: Three Days Grace, P.O.D., Finger Eleven, DeverauX, Critical Bill, Jonestown Crows
• Saturday, July 11th: To Be Announced
• Sunday, July 12th: Empire of the Sun, The Flaming Lips, Man Man, Motion City Soundtrack, The Spill Canvas, mewithoutYou, machineheart, Mike Mains and the Branches, Foxing, and Sorority Noise