(WLNS) – The Common Ground Music Festival is adding to its lineups for the July series of shows.
Joining the lineup for Thursday, July 9 is the well-known Celtic band Gaelic Storm. The band has released ten albums and performed thousands of live shows with their wide-range of Irish music. The band blends traditional Celtic music with modern influences to deliver a style that is all its own.
Also coming to Common Ground on Thursday night will be Chasin Crazy, Arstidir, The Anatomy of Frank, Steve Rivers, Bear Creek Brothers, and Shelby Ann-Marie.
The line-up for Sunday, July 12 is also rounding out. The experimental band Man Man will take the main stage to open for previously announced headliners Empire of the Sun and The Flaming Lips.
This is the 16th annual festival at Adado Park in downtown Lansing.
The Current Announced Lineup:
• Tuesday, July 7th: Meghan Trainor, Misterwives, Skizzy Mars, Charlie Puth, Life of Dillon, Rajiv Dhall, Less is More, and Flint Eastwood
• Wednesday, July 8th: Jane’s Addiction, In This Moment, Failure, Here Come The Mummies, Alien Ant Farm, Eyes Set To Kill, Kaleido, Vandalay, Heartsick, The Most Powerful Weapon, and ANA
• Thursday, July 9th: The Band Perry, Parmalee, Old Dominion, Brett Kissel, Gaelic Storm, Chasin Crazy, Arstidir, The Anatomy of Frank, Steve Rivers, Bear Creek Brothers, and Shelby Ann-Marie
• Friday, July 10th: To Be Announced
• Saturday, July 11th: To Be Announced
• Sunday, July 12th: Empire of the Sun, The Flaming Lips, Man Man, Motion City Soundtrack, The Spill Canvas, mewithoutYou, machineheart, Mike Mains and the Branches, Foxing, and Sorority Noise