FIND THE MASK
1. To enter for your chance to win, Find the Mask on wlns.com, click the mask and complete the entry form.
2. Prizes to be drawn on April 1st are: ten (10) CD Soundtracks for Phantom of the Opera valued at $20 each, (prize provided by Wharton Center). Runner Up: 1 Pair of tickets (2 tickets) for the April 2,2015 show (provided by Wharton Center) valued at $164, and 1 Grand Prize consisting of 1 Pair of tickets (2 Tickets) for the April 3, 2015 show (valued at $204.00), dinner for 2 at The State Room (valued at $70.00, Must be used before April 3, 2016) and a one night stay at the Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center (valued at $139.00, must be used before April 3, 2016, based on availability and exclusions apply), provided by Wharton Center, Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center and The State Room. Total Grand Prize valued at $413.
3. All 12 contest winners will be selected by random drawing from all entries received the morning of April 1st at 9AM.
4. Winners will be selected by random drawing from all entrants who have completely filled out the entry form, and contacted by phone and/or e-mail.
5. Winner must sign a standard release form allowing WLNS TV 6 to use their images and comments on air and on-line. Contestants must be legal U.S. residents, at least 18 years of age, have government issued photo identification and be from the WLNS TV 6 viewing which includes the following counties: BARRY, BRANCH, CALHOUN, CLINTON, EATON, GENESEE, GRATIOT, HILLSDALE, INGHAM, IONIA, ISABELLA, JACKSON, LENAWEE, LIVINGSTON, MONTCALM, SHIAWASSEE, and WASHTENAW.
6. Employees of WLNS-TV, Young Broadcasting of Lansing Inc., participating sponsors: Wharton Center, Kellogg Hotel and Conference Center and The State Room, competing television stations, radio stations, cable and satellite companies, advertising agencies, and their immediate families are not eligible.
7. Odds of winning determined by the number entries received.
Limit one entry per e-mail address per day, one prize per entrant.
8. WLNS-TV 6 is not responsible for errors, problems or difficulties in entering the contest including, but not limited to Internet service.
9. This contest may be discontinued or rules changed at any time without notice.
10. This contest is conducted by Young Broadcasting of Lansing Inc., WLNS TV 6 whose decisions are final on all matters.
11. Show Tickets will be forfeited if not verified by 5pm on April 1st, 2015 or, if the winner is determined to be ineligible. Notification will be attempted by email and phone call. A prize may be substituted by WLNS TV 6 in the unlikely event that it is unavailable due to circumstances beyond our control. The FIND THE MASK prize winners must verify their prize with proof of identity; a government issued photo identification card, and social security card, at the WLNS TV 6 Studios, 2820 E. Saginaw Street, Lansing, Michigan, 48912.
12. Winners agree that WLNS TV 6, their sponsors, agencies and affiliates have no liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any prizes awarded in this contest.
WLNS TV 6 is not responsible for late, lost, stolen or misdirected entries, technical or computer failures, errors or data loss of any kind, incomplete, garbled or deleted computer or network transmissions, inability to access the website or on-line services, or any other error or malfunction beyond the control of Young Broadcasting of Lansing, Inc., WLNS TV 6, which may limit the ability to participate in the contest.
Entry materials that have been tampered with or altered are void. If the contest is terminated due to tampering or technical difficulties prior to its expiration date, notice will be posted at http://www.wlns.com. If, for any reason, the contest is not capable of running as planned, including tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the contest, sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the contest. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any entrant that tampers with the operation of the contest or website, or violates the Official Rules of the Contest.
Viewers are eligible to win a WLNS TV 6 contest only once every sixty days. Only one winner per household is permitted in any contest unless otherwise specified. Viewers are eligible to win a prize valued at $1,000.00 or more only once every six months.
All costs, taxes, expenses and fees associated with any element of a prize not specifically addressed above are the sole responsibility of the winner. All federal, state and local taxes on the prize are winner’s responsibility. Winner will be issued a 1099 tax form by WLNS for actual retail value of prize, if valued over $600.00.
Winners accepting a prize, agree to release WLNS TV 6, Young Broadcasting of Lansing, Inc, their parents and subsidiaries, and their respective advertising, promotion and production agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the prize or while preparing for, participating in, and/or traveling to any prize-related activity.
No purchase necessary. The contest is void where prohibited by law.
Failure to comply with the contest rules may result in disqualification.
Obtaining Official Rules and Winner’s List:
To obtain a copy of the official rules please write to: FIND THE MASK Contest, 2820 East Saginaw Street, Lansing, Michigan 48912. Official rules are also available at http://www.wlns.com and at the station address above.
Young Broadcasting of Lansing Inc., WLNS TV 6 reserves the right to revise these rules, which will become effective upon announcement.