Water Boiler Causes Massive Home Explosion

WASHINGTON (WLNS) – A nanny camera caught footage of a water boiler exploding in a home in the state of Washington. It happened back on Friday the 13th.

The explosion sent debris into the living room and basement. A baby girl was home at the time along with a babysitter. Both were able to get out safely.

The rest of the family was out at work and they are now focusing on the positive. The family is not allowed back in the house while crews inspect the home for asbestos.

Fire officials say this accident is a good reminder to people to have their heating and cooling appliances inspected regularly.

We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s