Family Dog Dies In House Fire

CoreyMarch12B

CoreyMarch12A

LAINGSBURG, MI (WLNS) – A family dog didn’t make it out of a home that caught fire Thursday afternoon.

It happened in the 8200 block of Bath Road.

Family members say no one was inside at the time of the fire, except the dog.

Sadly, the dog did not make it out of the home.

Our crew on scene says the house is a total loss.

6 News will provide updates at http://www.wlns.com as soon as they area available.

We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s