Woman Taken To Hospital After House Fire

LANSING, MI (WLNS) – Emergency crews say the weather was a factor in a fire that sent an elderly woman to the hospital Tuesday evening.

It happened Tuesday evening in the kitchen of a home in the 1100 block of south Holmes.

It sparked there, and then as the fire burned fire crews say the flames spread to other parts of the house.

The woman inside was taken to the hospital for breathing too much smoke.

At least three fire trucks were on hand to fight the fire. Crews tell us there is extensive damage to the inside of the house.

We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s