- Hometown: Rochester Hills, MI
- Joined WLNS 6: In 1980; returned February 2003
- Graduated from: Central Michigan University with a Bachelor of Arts degree in broadcasting and journalism
- Awards: Numerous, including 2005 Michigan Association of Broadcasters’ Award for Program Excellence and 2006 MAB Award for Best Sportscast
- Experience: Nearly three decades working at six radio and six television stations in the Lansing, Jackson, Flint and Detroit areas. Before graduating, he did play-by-play of CMU sports for the campus radio station.
- When he’s not anchoring, he’s: Golfing, watching old movies and collecting sports paraphernalia
- Three lesser-known facts about him: He was a scoreboard operator at Tiger Stadium from 1979-1988; he has attended three Rose Bowls, four NCAA Final Fours, three Super Bowls, four NBA Finals Series and two World Series during his career; he married his wife Tammy on Friday the 13th of July, 2007 in front of Oldsmobile Park’s home plate following a Lugnuts game.
We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.