Lawnmower To Blame After Family’s Home Burns

(Image 1)

MASON, MI (WLNS)- It took five fire departments from around mid-Michigan to put out a garage fire Sunday afternoon. 
 
It all happened on west Howell Road in Delhi Township, where officials believe a fire started in the family’s garage and quickly spread to their home. Shortly after 3:30 p.m. Sunday fire officials were dispatched to a possible explosion. They believe that the lawnmower parked in the garage possibly started the fire before entering the home. The homeowners tell us that they used the lawnmower shortly before the fire started.
 
Everyone inside the home was able to get out safely, but officials tell us one firefighter needed medical attention on scene. His condition is currently unknown.
 

 
 

We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s