Man Dies After Carbon Monoxide Exposure

CLINTON COUNTY, Mich. (WLNS)- A Clinton County man died after running a generator inside a garage attached to his home.

Deputies were called to the home just after 10 A.M. Tuesday morning.

The 58-year-old along with his wife and two children were all suffering from carbon monoxide exposure and taken to Sparrow hospital.

The man's wife and children were treated and released but sheriff's officials say he died of complications.

Fire officials want to remind everyone never to run a generator in your home, basement or enclosed garage.

We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s