- Mid–Michigan Chapter – (517)-484-7461 — 1800 E. Grand River Ave., Lansing, MI 48912
- Livingston County Chapter- (517)-546-0326 — 1372 W. Grand River, Howell, MI 4843
- Genesee-Lapeer Chapter- (810)-232-1401 — 1401 S. Grand Traverse St., Flint, MI 48503
- Online outage map provides the same information you get if you call them.
- Residential customers, call: (800)-477-5050
- Business customers, call: (800)-805-0490
- Residents should charge their electronic devices and have fresh batteries for flashlights and radios before the storm hits. Consumers Energy also encourages residents to have an ample supply of water and non-perishable food.
- During and after a storm, assume that any down lines are “live” and dangerous and remain at least 25 feet away. Report any downed wires by calling 9-1-1 or Consumers Energy at 1-800-477-5050.
- Do not touch anything a power line may be touching, including trees, fences and puddles.
DTE- Outage Center
- To report a power problem online and to receive a restoration estimate
- To view the outage map: http://www.dteenergy.com/map/outage.html
- Download the outage center application on your Android or iPhone
- Sign up for their storm alerts
- To report outages during emergencies, call: (800)-477-4747
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)– In case of Disaster Emergency
- For urgent requests for immediate assistance, such as those following disasters that occur without warning, contact (202)-646-2828
- Federal Emergency Management Agency, Public Assistance Division
500 C Street, SW, Washington, DC 20472 — Telephone: (202) 646-3057
BWL- Storm Safety
- Toll free line to report power outages: (877)-BWL-5001
- Fare and schedule information: (517) 333-0400
Detroit Metropolitan Airport
- Flight check information: (734) 247-7678
Fly Lansing- Capitol Region International Airport
- Real-time flight status: http://www.flylansing.com/flights
- Flight check information: 517-321-0168 or 866-841-4900
- Fare and schedule information: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-231-2222
Greater Lansing Food Bank
- Tri-County area emergency food assistance: dial 2-1-1
- Ingham County residents: contact the Ingham County Food Bank at (517)-887-4357 Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Clinton and Eaton county residents: dial (866)-361-8211
Food Bank of South Central Michigan
- Location: 5451 Wayne Road Battle Creek, MI 49037
- Contact by phone: (269) 964-3663
- Contact by fax: (269) 966-4147