Fire Forces Lansing Woman From Home

(Image 1)

An overnight fire forces a Lansing woman from her home Wednesday morning.

The fire happened sometime after mid-night on the 18-hundred block of Clifton Avenue near Mount Hope elementary.

Lansing fire officials say the fire was contained to the living room.  There is no word how it started.

The woman was the only one inside and managed to get out safely.  She is staying with friends and family as the fire marshal investigates.

We welcome thoughts and comments from our viewers. We ask that everyone keep their remarks civil and respectful. Postings that contain profanity, racist, or potentially libelous remarks will be deleted. We will delete any commercial postings, as well.

blog comments powered by Disqus